- India set to become world's fastest growing e-commerce market
- Bitcoin's days are numbered – MunKnee
- The technology revealing fingerprints' hidden secrets BBC News
- Buy Bitcoin… but hold your gold – Daily Bell
- Facebook gets virtual-reality start-up for $2B
- IPO Market Gets Even Hotter
- Are biotech stocks a popping bubble? – Bloomberg
- Singapore scientists create stem cells from drop of blood – Kurzweil
- Colon cancer can be detected early by new DNA test News Tracking Media
- Soligent and SunWize combine to form largest solar distributor – GreenTech Solar
- As stocks spring into March madness will hot solar cool? – Agora Financial
- US Solar market grew 41% had record year in 2013 – GreenTech Solar
- Vodafone to Buy Ono in $10 Billion Spanish Cable Push
- Facebook-WhatsApp Deal Has MagicJack CEO Talking Billions
- Burger King to Add Mobile-Phone Payment at U.S. Stores
- Qualcomm, Intel Threatened as Allwinner Nabs Tablet Share
- Netflix’s Interconnect Deal With Comcast Explained: Inside Scoop
- A VC’s Take on Small-Cap Market Reform
- Green Throttle’s Post Google Pivot
- CNN Said to Get Flipboard Stake in Sale of Zite
- Compare the NSA's Facebook malware denial to its own secret documents – The Intercept
- How the NSA plans to infect "millions" of computers with malware – The Intercept
- Is the USA the world's only cyber-super power? – ADI News
- Fighting a cyber war from deep beneath London – Telegraph
- Ukraine (cyber) war in full swing – News24
- Gold vs. Bitcoin: an unnecessary argument – Daily Bell
- New York now accepting applications for digital currency exchanges – CoinDesk
- Price does not reflect true dangers of owning Bitcoins – SRSrocco Report
- If Mt. Gox were a bank and bitcoin were regulated – Dollar Vigilante
- Tokyo looking to regulate bitcoin – MarketWatch
- The face behind Bitcoin – Newsweek
- CEO of Bitcoin exchange dies in Singapore – Huffington Post
- Solar financier OneRoof now public on TSX via reverse merger – GreenTech Media
- 5 crucial solar manufacturing stats for 2014 – GreenTech Media
- Another blueprint for 100% renewables by mid-century – GreenTech Media
- Top 10 solar PV markets show shifts in global demand – Solar Plaza
- Module costs dip below 50 cents per Watt – Greentech Solar
- US Solar market grew 41%, had record year in 2013 – Greentech Solar
- Can no-money-down financing unlock- – Greentech Efficiency
- Venture investors flock to off-grid solar – Greentech Solar
- AES launches modular grid battery alternative – Greentech Grid
- Why utilities will soon be obsolete in HI and CA – Smart Grid News
- Shining a light on the future of energy
- Big Solar combined with big storage at SolarReserve – Greentech Solar
- Solar paired with storage is a 'real, near and present' – Greentech Grid
- Are we headed for a solar supply crunch? – Greentech Solar
- Shutdown of Mt. Gox Rattles Bitcoin Market
- HP reins in revenue slide as turnaround progresses
- With WhatsApp deal, Sequoia Capital burnishes reputation
- Groupon forecasts quarterly loss on hike in marketing costs
- 3D printing the human body – Liberty Crier
- The healthcare crisis of the century – Casey Research
- Golden Tech Media will be launching its new website in March 2013.
- Golden Fortunes is upgrading its website and will be launching in March 2013.
- Largo Resources provides update on Vanadium project, March 14 2014.
The Latest Articles And Blog Posts From Industry Experts:
Various Sector's Company And Industry News, Articles From Industry Experts And Updated Watch List Portfolios.
Latest Tech News
Factbox: Track Facebook's fight against disinformation campaigns in 2019Facebook Inc and Twitter Inc said on Monday they had dismantled a state-backed information operation originating in mainland China that sought to undermine protests in...
U.S. tech industry leaders: French digital service tax harms global tax reformMajor tech firms and U.S. tech industry groups said on Monday that France's new digital services tax undermines the global tax regime and multilateral efforts...
Visa critical of India's move toward no-fee debit card transactionsGlobal card payments group Visa is critical of the Indian government's decision to boost adoption of electronic payments by requiring banks and card payment networks...
U.S. grants Huawei another 90 days to buy from American suppliersThe United States will extend a reprieve that permits China's Huawei Technologies to buy components from U.S. companies to supply existing customers, the Commerce...
U.S. assures support to American tech firms in India in letterThe United States ambassador to India has written to top American technology firms assuring them of support for a level playing field in India, a...
Facebook contractor hikes pay for Indian content reviewersFacebook contractor Genpact has raised minimum wages for the content moderation teams it runs for the Silicon Valley firm in India, the latest sign of...
Microsoft, Nvidia team up for more realistic visuals on Minecraft gameMicrosoft Corp said on Monday it will use chipmaker Nvidia Corp's real-time ray tracing technology to provide the software company's Minecraft video game...
Exclusive: Fearing data privacy issues, Google cuts some Android phone data for wireless carriersAlphabet Inc's Google has shut down a service it provided to wireless carriers globally that showed them weak spots in their network coverage, people familiar...
U.S. President Trump does not want to do business with China's HuaweiU.S. President Donald Trump on Sunday said he did not want the United States to do business with China's Huawei even as the administration weighs...
Apple CEO warns Trump about China tariffs, Samsung competitionPresident Donald Trump said on Sunday that he had spoken with Apple Inc's Chief Executive Tim Cook about the impact of U.S. tariffs on Chinese...
Russia's Yandex looks at ten-fold increase in driverless car fleet to speed up testingYandex, a Russian equivalent to Google, said it is considering expanding its fleet of self-driving cars to up to 1,000 within the next two years...
Shell debuts electric vehicle chargers in Singapore, first in Southeast AsiaRoyal Dutch Shell is launching electric vehicle chargers at petrol stations in Singapore, its first such foray in Southeast Asia, the company said on Monday.
- Exclusive: U.S. set to give Huawei another 90 days to buy from American suppliers -...The U.S. Commerce Department is expected to extend a reprieve given to Huawei Technologies that permits the Chinese firm to buy supplies from U.S. companies...
- Alibaba and the $15 billion question: Amid Hong Kong's protests, when to list?Hong Kong's political unrest is posing a dilemma for Alibaba Group Holding Ltd on the timing of its planned $15 billion listing in the...
- China's Ninebot unveils scooters that drive themselves to charging stationsSegway-Ninebot Group, a Beijing-based electric scooter maker, on Friday unveiled a scooter that can return itself to charging stations without a driver, a potential boon...
- Amazon.com defeats IRS appeal in U.S. tax disputeAmazon.com Inc on Friday defeated an appeal by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service in what the online retailer has called a $1.5 billion dispute over...
- Airbnb records 30% growth rate in first-quarter on booking strength: sourceAirbnb Inc recorded $9.4 billion in total booking value in the first quarter, up 31% from the year-ago quarter, a source familiar with the matter...
- Trump says he is having dinner Friday with Apple CEO CookU.S. President Donald Trump said he was having dinner on Friday with Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook of Apple Inc, a company the president has...
- Rental firm walks away from Tesla order after quality disputeCar rental company Nextmove has walked away from a 5 million euros ($5.55 million) order for 85 Tesla Model 3 electric vehicles following a...
- New York financial regulator approves Bakkt trust licenseBakkt Trust Co LLC has been granted a license to operate as a limited liability trust company, the New York State Department of Financial Services...
- Exclusive: U.S. set to give Huawei another 90 days to buy from American suppliers -...
Gold is already up $120 in 2014.
Maybe it’s time investors revisit the gold story, with physical shortages and willing buyers, we may never see under $1250 an ounce again.
While gold it not the most exciting tech story, there is a good chance that gold will be reintroduced into the monetary system for commerce and payments.