- India set to become world's fastest growing e-commerce market
- Bitcoin's days are numbered – MunKnee
- The technology revealing fingerprints' hidden secrets BBC News
- Buy Bitcoin… but hold your gold – Daily Bell
- Facebook gets virtual-reality start-up for $2B
- IPO Market Gets Even Hotter
- Are biotech stocks a popping bubble? – Bloomberg
- Singapore scientists create stem cells from drop of blood – Kurzweil
- Colon cancer can be detected early by new DNA test News Tracking Media
- Soligent and SunWize combine to form largest solar distributor – GreenTech Solar
- As stocks spring into March madness will hot solar cool? – Agora Financial
- US Solar market grew 41% had record year in 2013 – GreenTech Solar
- Vodafone to Buy Ono in $10 Billion Spanish Cable Push
- Facebook-WhatsApp Deal Has MagicJack CEO Talking Billions
- Burger King to Add Mobile-Phone Payment at U.S. Stores
- Qualcomm, Intel Threatened as Allwinner Nabs Tablet Share
- Netflix’s Interconnect Deal With Comcast Explained: Inside Scoop
- A VC’s Take on Small-Cap Market Reform
- Green Throttle’s Post Google Pivot
- CNN Said to Get Flipboard Stake in Sale of Zite
- Compare the NSA's Facebook malware denial to its own secret documents – The Intercept
- How the NSA plans to infect "millions" of computers with malware – The Intercept
- Is the USA the world's only cyber-super power? – ADI News
- Fighting a cyber war from deep beneath London – Telegraph
- Ukraine (cyber) war in full swing – News24
- Gold vs. Bitcoin: an unnecessary argument – Daily Bell
- New York now accepting applications for digital currency exchanges – CoinDesk
- Price does not reflect true dangers of owning Bitcoins – SRSrocco Report
- If Mt. Gox were a bank and bitcoin were regulated – Dollar Vigilante
- Tokyo looking to regulate bitcoin – MarketWatch
- The face behind Bitcoin – Newsweek
- CEO of Bitcoin exchange dies in Singapore – Huffington Post
- Solar financier OneRoof now public on TSX via reverse merger – GreenTech Media
- 5 crucial solar manufacturing stats for 2014 – GreenTech Media
- Another blueprint for 100% renewables by mid-century – GreenTech Media
- Top 10 solar PV markets show shifts in global demand – Solar Plaza
- Module costs dip below 50 cents per Watt – Greentech Solar
- US Solar market grew 41%, had record year in 2013 – Greentech Solar
- Can no-money-down financing unlock- – Greentech Efficiency
- Venture investors flock to off-grid solar – Greentech Solar
- AES launches modular grid battery alternative – Greentech Grid
- Why utilities will soon be obsolete in HI and CA – Smart Grid News
- Shining a light on the future of energy
- Big Solar combined with big storage at SolarReserve – Greentech Solar
- Solar paired with storage is a 'real, near and present' – Greentech Grid
- Are we headed for a solar supply crunch? – Greentech Solar
- Shutdown of Mt. Gox Rattles Bitcoin Market
- HP reins in revenue slide as turnaround progresses
- With WhatsApp deal, Sequoia Capital burnishes reputation
- Groupon forecasts quarterly loss on hike in marketing costs
- 3D printing the human body – Liberty Crier
- The healthcare crisis of the century – Casey Research
- Golden Tech Media will be launching its new website in March 2013.
- Golden Fortunes is upgrading its website and will be launching in March 2013.
- Largo Resources provides update on Vanadium project, March 14 2014.
The Latest Articles And Blog Posts From Industry Experts:
Various Sector's Company And Industry News, Articles From Industry Experts And Updated Watch List Portfolios.
Latest Tech News
Jack Dorsey pledges $1 billion of his Square stake for COVID-19 relief effortsTwitter Inc Chief Executive Officer Jack Dorsey on Tuesday pledged $1 billion of his stake in Square Inc , the payments processor that he...
..." class="lightTip" target="_blank" >Amazon to suspend delivery service competing with UPS, FedExAmazon.com Inc will suspend a delivery service that aims to compete with UPS and FedEx in the United States.
- Tesla to furlough workers, cut employee salaries due to coronavirusTesla Inc told employees on Tuesday it would furlough all non-essential workers and implement salary cuts during a shut down of its U.S. production...
- Taiwan's Foxconn says to make ventilators with MedtronicTaiwanese electronics manufacturer Foxconn will make ventilators with U.S. firm Medtronic Plc to help patients afflicted by the coronavirus outbreak, the company said on Wednesday.
- ..." class="lightTip" target="_blank" >China orders Baidu to clean up low-brow contentChina'a internet regulator ordered search engine Baidu to clean up improper information and halt spread of "low-brow content."
- Aggressive restrictions notably slow coronavirus in California tech hubCalifornia's Santa Clara County, the technology hub hit hard by some of the first American cases of the coronavirus, dramatically slowed the illness with early...
- With Singapore lockdown underway, 'essential' chipmakers count on less disruptionComputer chip makers are banking on less disruptions to their factories from this week's strict lockdown in Singapore than the havoc wreaked on their supply...
- Boeing making new 737 MAX software updates to address computer issueBoeing Co said late on Tuesday it will make two new software updates to the 737 MAX's flight control computer as it works to...
- WeWork sues SoftBank for dropping $3 billion tender offerA WeWork board committee that negotiated a $3 billion tender offer with SoftBank Group sued the Japanese conglomerate on Tuesday for abandoning the deal, accusing...
- California allows startup Nuro to test driverless delivery vehiclesCalifornia's Department of Motor Vehicles on Tuesday authorized autonomous technology startup Nuro to test two driverless delivery vehicles in nine cities, a decision that comes...
- BlackRock's Aladdin investment management platform to be hosted on Microsoft's cloudBlackRock Inc, the world's largest asset manager, has partnered with Microsoft Corp to have its Aladdin investment and risk management system hosted on the Microsoft...
- Video service Zoom taking security seriously: U.S. government memoVideo conferencing company Zoom has been responsive to concerns over its software, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said in a memo recently distributed...
- Netflix rolls out more features for parental control globallyNetflix Inc on Tuesday rolled out a number of features for parental control on its streaming platform, including options to filter out select titles and...
- Taiwan tells agencies not to use Zoom on security groundsTaiwan's cabinet has told government agencies to stop using Zoom Video Communications Inc's conferencing app, the latest blow to the company as it battles criticism...
- Robots replace Japanese students at graduation amid coronavirusSpring graduation ceremonies in Japan have been cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic, but students at one school were able to attend remotely by controlling...
- Facebook launches new chat app for couplesFacebook Inc on Tuesday launched a new messaging app for couples called "Tuned" that allows them to chat, share photos and music as well as...
- Online meal delivery firms knocked off course by coronavirus crisisThe lockdown of millions of people at home across the globe due to the coronavirus should have been the perfect recipe for success for the...
- Gamers check back in to Habbo Hotel as coronavirus refugeHabbo Hotel, a hit online networking game more than a decade ago, is drawing back hundreds of thousand of players as locked-down millennials look to...
- Mobile-only Quibi sees more than 300,000 downloads on launch day: Sensor TowerMobile-only streaming service Quibi racked up more than 300,000 downloads on its launch day, industry site Sensor Tower said on Tuesday, as stay-at-home viewers lapped...
- Huawei laments U.S. plans to crimp its global chip supplyA Huawei Technologies Co Ltd [HWT.UL] executive on Tuesday described as "unfortunate" plans by the U.S. government to curb the Chinese telecom equipment maker's access...
Gold is already up $120 in 2014.
Maybe it’s time investors revisit the gold story, with physical shortages and willing buyers, we may never see under $1250 an ounce again.
While gold it not the most exciting tech story, there is a good chance that gold will be reintroduced into the monetary system for commerce and payments.
Read more ...
- Tesla to furlough workers, cut employee salaries due to coronavirus