- India set to become world's fastest growing e-commerce market
- Bitcoin's days are numbered – MunKnee
- The technology revealing fingerprints' hidden secrets BBC News
- Buy Bitcoin… but hold your gold – Daily Bell
- Facebook gets virtual-reality start-up for $2B
- IPO Market Gets Even Hotter
- Are biotech stocks a popping bubble? – Bloomberg
- Singapore scientists create stem cells from drop of blood – Kurzweil
- Colon cancer can be detected early by new DNA test News Tracking Media
- Soligent and SunWize combine to form largest solar distributor – GreenTech Solar
- As stocks spring into March madness will hot solar cool? – Agora Financial
- US Solar market grew 41% had record year in 2013 – GreenTech Solar
- Vodafone to Buy Ono in $10 Billion Spanish Cable Push
- Facebook-WhatsApp Deal Has MagicJack CEO Talking Billions
- Burger King to Add Mobile-Phone Payment at U.S. Stores
- Qualcomm, Intel Threatened as Allwinner Nabs Tablet Share
- Netflix’s Interconnect Deal With Comcast Explained: Inside Scoop
- A VC’s Take on Small-Cap Market Reform
- Green Throttle’s Post Google Pivot
- CNN Said to Get Flipboard Stake in Sale of Zite
- Compare the NSA's Facebook malware denial to its own secret documents – The Intercept
- How the NSA plans to infect "millions" of computers with malware – The Intercept
- Is the USA the world's only cyber-super power? – ADI News
- Fighting a cyber war from deep beneath London – Telegraph
- Ukraine (cyber) war in full swing – News24
- Gold vs. Bitcoin: an unnecessary argument – Daily Bell
- New York now accepting applications for digital currency exchanges – CoinDesk
- Price does not reflect true dangers of owning Bitcoins – SRSrocco Report
- If Mt. Gox were a bank and bitcoin were regulated – Dollar Vigilante
- Tokyo looking to regulate bitcoin – MarketWatch
- The face behind Bitcoin – Newsweek
- CEO of Bitcoin exchange dies in Singapore – Huffington Post
- Solar financier OneRoof now public on TSX via reverse merger – GreenTech Media
- 5 crucial solar manufacturing stats for 2014 – GreenTech Media
- Another blueprint for 100% renewables by mid-century – GreenTech Media
- Top 10 solar PV markets show shifts in global demand – Solar Plaza
- Module costs dip below 50 cents per Watt – Greentech Solar
- US Solar market grew 41%, had record year in 2013 – Greentech Solar
- Can no-money-down financing unlock- – Greentech Efficiency
- Venture investors flock to off-grid solar – Greentech Solar
- AES launches modular grid battery alternative – Greentech Grid
- Why utilities will soon be obsolete in HI and CA – Smart Grid News
- Shining a light on the future of energy
- Big Solar combined with big storage at SolarReserve – Greentech Solar
- Solar paired with storage is a 'real, near and present' – Greentech Grid
- Are we headed for a solar supply crunch? – Greentech Solar
- Shutdown of Mt. Gox Rattles Bitcoin Market
- HP reins in revenue slide as turnaround progresses
- With WhatsApp deal, Sequoia Capital burnishes reputation
- Groupon forecasts quarterly loss on hike in marketing costs
- 3D printing the human body – Liberty Crier
- The healthcare crisis of the century – Casey Research
- Golden Tech Media will be launching its new website in March 2013.
- Golden Fortunes is upgrading its website and will be launching in March 2013.
- Largo Resources provides update on Vanadium project, March 14 2014.
The Latest Articles And Blog Posts From Industry Experts:
Various Sector's Company And Industry News, Articles From Industry Experts And Updated Watch List Portfolios.
Latest Tech News
Trump threatens to shutter social media companies after Twitter warningU.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday threatened to regulate or shut down social media companies, one day after Twitter Inc for the first time...
Top investor in Italy's Nexi cuts stake as M&A loomsThe top investor in Nexi has sold 8.8% of the Italian payments group, cutting its holding in a move seen by investors as easing the...
Exclusive: Google faces antitrust case in India over payments app - sourcesIndia's antitrust body is looking into allegations that Alphabet Inc's Google is abusing its market position to unfairly promote its mobile payments app in the...
Hyundai Motor Group to get electric vehicle batteries from LG ChemHyundai Motor Group, which includes Hyundai Motor and its sister company Kia Motors has picked LG Chem as one of the battery suppliers for its...
Huawei Meng's U.S. extradition case hinges on key ruling in Canada on WednesdayA Canadian judge will rule Wednesday on a key aspect of Huawei Technologies Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou's extradition to the United States, with a...
Timeline: Key events in Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou's extradition caseA Canadian judge will rule Wednesday on a key aspect of Huawei Technologies Co Ltd's Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou's extradition to the United States....
Explainer: What happens next in Huawei CFO's U.S. extradition caseA Canadian judge will rule Wednesday on a key aspect of Huawei Technologies Co Ltd's Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou's extradition to the United States....
CATL explores new EV battery services, to add capacity: chairmanChina's top electric vehicle (EV) battery maker Contemporary Amperex Technology Ltd (CATL) is exploring new battery-related services and will expand manufacturing capacity in the next...
Tesla cuts prices by as much as 6% in North America to boost demandTesla Inc has cut prices of its electric vehicles by as much as 6% in North America following a decline in auto demand in...
SoftBank-backed Ola Electric buys Dutch scooter company EtergoA unit of SoftBank Group-backed Indian ride-hailing company Ola will buy Amsterdam-based electric scooter company Etergo as part of its plan to locally build electric...
Malaysia's Axiata to pick two 5G vendors, in move that could curb reliance on HuaweiAxiata Group Bhd, Malaysia's third-biggest telecom operator by subscribers, said it would select two equipment suppliers to roll out 5G services, opening the door for...
Amazon in advanced talks to buy self-driving startup Zoox: WSJAmazon.com Inc is in advanced talks to buy self-driving startup Zoox Inc, in a move that would expand the e-commerce giant's reach in autonomous-vehicle...
German chipmaker Infineon raises 1.06 billion euros with capital increaseGerman chipmaker Infineon Technologies raised about 1.06 billion euros ($1.16 billion) by issuing new shares to partially finance its $10 billion acquisition of U.S.-based Cypress...
Google to start reopening offices, targets 30% capacity in SeptemberAlphabet Inc's Google said on Tuesday it would reopen buildings in more cities at roughly 10% of their capacity beginning July 6 and scale it...
India makes source code of contact-tracing app publicIndia said on Tuesday it was making public the source code of its coronavirus contact-tracing app Aarogya Setu for Google's Android smartphones, a move...
Apple to reopen about 100 U.S. stores, most with curbside pickupApple Inc plans to reopen about 100 U.S. stores, mostly with curbside pickup but some with walk-in service, the company said on Tuesday.
- South Korean cafe hires robot barista to help with social distancingThe new robot barista at the cafe in Daejeon, South Korea, is courteous and swift as it seamlessly makes its way towards customers.
- Nokia shuts plant in south India after 42 test positive for coronavirusNokia last week suspended operations at a telecoms gear manufacturing plant in southern India, the company said on Tuesday, after some employees tested positive for...
- Lithium producers must wait as pandemic slows electric vehicle revolutionThe coronavirus pandemic has paused the electric vehicle revolution, forcing producers of battery metal lithium into survival mode with output cuts, expansion delays and sales...
- Uber cuts 600 jobs in India as lockdown hits businessUber Technologies Inc has cut about 600 jobs in India as part of plans to reduce its global workforce by 23%, the company said on...
Gold is already up $120 in 2014.
Maybe it’s time investors revisit the gold story, with physical shortages and willing buyers, we may never see under $1250 an ounce again.
While gold it not the most exciting tech story, there is a good chance that gold will be reintroduced into the monetary system for commerce and payments.
Read more ...
- South Korean cafe hires robot barista to help with social distancing