- India set to become world's fastest growing e-commerce market
- Bitcoin's days are numbered – MunKnee
- The technology revealing fingerprints' hidden secrets BBC News
- Buy Bitcoin… but hold your gold – Daily Bell
- Facebook gets virtual-reality start-up for $2B
- IPO Market Gets Even Hotter
- Are biotech stocks a popping bubble? – Bloomberg
- Singapore scientists create stem cells from drop of blood – Kurzweil
- Colon cancer can be detected early by new DNA test News Tracking Media
- Soligent and SunWize combine to form largest solar distributor – GreenTech Solar
- As stocks spring into March madness will hot solar cool? – Agora Financial
- US Solar market grew 41% had record year in 2013 – GreenTech Solar
- Vodafone to Buy Ono in $10 Billion Spanish Cable Push
- Facebook-WhatsApp Deal Has MagicJack CEO Talking Billions
- Burger King to Add Mobile-Phone Payment at U.S. Stores
- Qualcomm, Intel Threatened as Allwinner Nabs Tablet Share
- Netflix’s Interconnect Deal With Comcast Explained: Inside Scoop
- A VC’s Take on Small-Cap Market Reform
- Green Throttle’s Post Google Pivot
- CNN Said to Get Flipboard Stake in Sale of Zite
- Compare the NSA's Facebook malware denial to its own secret documents – The Intercept
- How the NSA plans to infect "millions" of computers with malware – The Intercept
- Is the USA the world's only cyber-super power? – ADI News
- Fighting a cyber war from deep beneath London – Telegraph
- Ukraine (cyber) war in full swing – News24
- Gold vs. Bitcoin: an unnecessary argument – Daily Bell
- New York now accepting applications for digital currency exchanges – CoinDesk
- Price does not reflect true dangers of owning Bitcoins – SRSrocco Report
- If Mt. Gox were a bank and bitcoin were regulated – Dollar Vigilante
- Tokyo looking to regulate bitcoin – MarketWatch
- The face behind Bitcoin – Newsweek
- CEO of Bitcoin exchange dies in Singapore – Huffington Post
- Solar financier OneRoof now public on TSX via reverse merger – GreenTech Media
- 5 crucial solar manufacturing stats for 2014 – GreenTech Media
- Another blueprint for 100% renewables by mid-century – GreenTech Media
- Top 10 solar PV markets show shifts in global demand – Solar Plaza
- Module costs dip below 50 cents per Watt – Greentech Solar
- US Solar market grew 41%, had record year in 2013 – Greentech Solar
- Can no-money-down financing unlock- – Greentech Efficiency
- Venture investors flock to off-grid solar – Greentech Solar
- AES launches modular grid battery alternative – Greentech Grid
- Why utilities will soon be obsolete in HI and CA – Smart Grid News
- Shining a light on the future of energy
- Big Solar combined with big storage at SolarReserve – Greentech Solar
- Solar paired with storage is a 'real, near and present' – Greentech Grid
- Are we headed for a solar supply crunch? – Greentech Solar
- Shutdown of Mt. Gox Rattles Bitcoin Market
- HP reins in revenue slide as turnaround progresses
- With WhatsApp deal, Sequoia Capital burnishes reputation
- Groupon forecasts quarterly loss on hike in marketing costs
- 3D printing the human body – Liberty Crier
- The healthcare crisis of the century – Casey Research
- Golden Tech Media will be launching its new website in March 2013.
- Golden Fortunes is upgrading its website and will be launching in March 2013.
- Largo Resources provides update on Vanadium project, March 14 2014.
The Latest Articles And Blog Posts From Industry Experts:
Various Sector's Company And Industry News, Articles From Industry Experts And Updated Watch List Portfolios.
Latest Tech News
Apple TV+ premieres with star-studded period drama 'Dickinson' at Tribeca FestivalApple TV+ premiered its first show at the Tribeca TV Festival on Saturday, flaunting feminist snark, lavish period costumes and a star-studded cast in "Dickinson,"...
Global regulators to question Facebook's Libra amid EU concerns: paperGlobal regulators will question Facebook on Monday about its Libra cryptocurrency, amid concerns from European Union governments over the threat the digital currency poses to...
Disney CEO Bob Iger resigns from Apple board as TV battle loomsApple Inc said on Friday that Walt Disney Co Chief Executive Officer Bob Iger had resigned from the company's board of directors on...
Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Google emails demanded in U.S. House panel probeA U.S. House of Representatives panel on Friday demanded internal emails, detailed financial information and other company records from top executives of Amazon.com Inc., Facebook...
Apple's app store eyed in U.S. Congress antitrust probeThe U.S. House Judiciary Committee on Friday requested information from Apple Inc Chief Executive Tim Cook as part of an investigation of competition in digital...
Apple has sour reaction to Goldman Sachs' analyst noteApple Inc struck out at a Goldman Sachs Group Inc analyst on Friday in a relatively rare public dust-up between a blue chip...
Apple counters Goldman call on 'negative impact' of Apple TV+ trialApple Inc on Friday disputed a Goldman Sachs research note which stated that the company's plans to account for the trial of its new streaming...
France, Germany blast Facebook's Libra, back public cryptocurrencyFrance and Germany said on Friday that Facebook Inc's Libra currency posed risks to the financial sector that could block its authorization in Europe,...
Skirting U.S. sanctions, Cubans flock to cryptocurrency to shop online, send fundsJason Sanchez, 35, was able to start buying spare parts online last year for his cellphone repair shop in Havana thanks to the advent of...
Factbox: Facebook's cryptocurrency Libra and digital wallet CalibraFacebook Inc revealed lofty plans to establish a cryptocurrency called Libra in June, but the project quickly ran into trouble with skeptical regulators around...
Tech companies won't wait for U.S. to act on social media laws, Microsoft's president saysMicrosoft Corp President and Chief Legal Officer Brad Smith said on Friday that technology companies are likely to change how they moderate online platforms in...
Twitter restores some blocked Cuban official accountsTwitter Inc has restored some of the accounts of Cuban state-run media, journalists and government officials it had blocked on Wednesday, although others like...
Germany against allowing Facebook's Libra in Europe: Der SpiegelThe German government is against giving regulatory approval for Facebook's Libra digital currency in the European Union, Der Spiegel magazine reported on Friday, citing a...
VW CEO shifts strategy from empire building to efficiencyVolkswagen has abandoned its decades-old obsession with empire building and no-expense-spared engineering to free up resources for the development and mass production of electric...
Nestle institute aims to develop packaging of the futureNestle has set up a research institute to develop more environmentally friendly packaging for its products and reduce plastic waste, taking matters into its own...
France and Germany agree to block Facebook's LibraFrance and Germany have agreed to block Facebook's Libra cryptocurrency, the French finance ministry said on Friday.
- U.S. imposes sanctions on North Korean hacking groups blamed for global attacksThe U.S. Treasury on Friday announced sanctions on three North Korean hacking groups it said were involved in the "WannaCry" ransomware attacks and hacking of...
- Indian's top trader body seeks ban on Amazon, Flipkart's festive season saleA leading Indian trader body asked the government on Friday to ban upcoming festive sales on Amazon's local unit and its rival Flipkart, saying their...
- EU may need to regulate tech giants' data use: EU antitrust chiefThe European Union may impose rules to ensure companies that collect data do not misuse it, Europe's antitrust chief said on Friday, signaling how she...
- Ford, GM rev up electric pickup trucks to head off TeslaLarge pickup trucks that tow most of the profits in to Ford Motor Co and General Motors Co are holdovers from another century - with...
- U.S. imposes sanctions on North Korean hacking groups blamed for global attacks
Gold is already up $120 in 2014.
Maybe it’s time investors revisit the gold story, with physical shortages and willing buyers, we may never see under $1250 an ounce again.
While gold it not the most exciting tech story, there is a good chance that gold will be reintroduced into the monetary system for commerce and payments.