- India set to become world's fastest growing e-commerce market
- Bitcoin's days are numbered – MunKnee
- The technology revealing fingerprints' hidden secrets BBC News
- Buy Bitcoin… but hold your gold – Daily Bell
- Facebook gets virtual-reality start-up for $2B
- IPO Market Gets Even Hotter
- Are biotech stocks a popping bubble? – Bloomberg
- Singapore scientists create stem cells from drop of blood – Kurzweil
- Colon cancer can be detected early by new DNA test News Tracking Media
- Soligent and SunWize combine to form largest solar distributor – GreenTech Solar
- As stocks spring into March madness will hot solar cool? – Agora Financial
- US Solar market grew 41% had record year in 2013 – GreenTech Solar
- Vodafone to Buy Ono in $10 Billion Spanish Cable Push
- Facebook-WhatsApp Deal Has MagicJack CEO Talking Billions
- Burger King to Add Mobile-Phone Payment at U.S. Stores
- Qualcomm, Intel Threatened as Allwinner Nabs Tablet Share
- Netflix’s Interconnect Deal With Comcast Explained: Inside Scoop
- A VC’s Take on Small-Cap Market Reform
- Green Throttle’s Post Google Pivot
- CNN Said to Get Flipboard Stake in Sale of Zite
- Compare the NSA's Facebook malware denial to its own secret documents – The Intercept
- How the NSA plans to infect "millions" of computers with malware – The Intercept
- Is the USA the world's only cyber-super power? – ADI News
- Fighting a cyber war from deep beneath London – Telegraph
- Ukraine (cyber) war in full swing – News24
- Gold vs. Bitcoin: an unnecessary argument – Daily Bell
- New York now accepting applications for digital currency exchanges – CoinDesk
- Price does not reflect true dangers of owning Bitcoins – SRSrocco Report
- If Mt. Gox were a bank and bitcoin were regulated – Dollar Vigilante
- Tokyo looking to regulate bitcoin – MarketWatch
- The face behind Bitcoin – Newsweek
- CEO of Bitcoin exchange dies in Singapore – Huffington Post
- Solar financier OneRoof now public on TSX via reverse merger – GreenTech Media
- 5 crucial solar manufacturing stats for 2014 – GreenTech Media
- Another blueprint for 100% renewables by mid-century – GreenTech Media
- Top 10 solar PV markets show shifts in global demand – Solar Plaza
- Module costs dip below 50 cents per Watt – Greentech Solar
- US Solar market grew 41%, had record year in 2013 – Greentech Solar
- Can no-money-down financing unlock- – Greentech Efficiency
- Venture investors flock to off-grid solar – Greentech Solar
- AES launches modular grid battery alternative – Greentech Grid
- Why utilities will soon be obsolete in HI and CA – Smart Grid News
- Shining a light on the future of energy
- Big Solar combined with big storage at SolarReserve – Greentech Solar
- Solar paired with storage is a 'real, near and present' – Greentech Grid
- Are we headed for a solar supply crunch? – Greentech Solar
- Shutdown of Mt. Gox Rattles Bitcoin Market
- HP reins in revenue slide as turnaround progresses
- With WhatsApp deal, Sequoia Capital burnishes reputation
- Groupon forecasts quarterly loss on hike in marketing costs
- 3D printing the human body – Liberty Crier
- The healthcare crisis of the century – Casey Research
- Golden Tech Media will be launching its new website in March 2013.
- Golden Fortunes is upgrading its website and will be launching in March 2013.
- Largo Resources provides update on Vanadium project, March 14 2014.
The Latest Articles And Blog Posts From Industry Experts:
Various Sector's Company And Industry News, Articles From Industry Experts And Updated Watch List Portfolios.
Latest Tech News
LG Chem to exclusively supply EV batteries to U.S.-based Lucid MotorsSouth Korea's LG Chem Ltd said on Tuesday it will exclusively supply electric vehicle (EV) batteries to U.S. electric carmaker Lucid Motors, which plans...
U.S. safety board to issue new recommendations in probe of fatal Tesla Autopilot crashThe National Transportation Safety Board will hold a public hearing on Tuesday to establish the probable cause of a fatal March 2018 Tesla Autopilot crash...
U.S. Supreme Court rejects Apple appeal in patent fight with VirnetXThe U.S. Supreme Court on Monday refused to hear Apple Inc's bid to avoid paying about $440 million in damages for using patent licensing firm...
Huawei launches Mate XS foldable smartphone with better screenHuawei unveiled an upgrade to its folding smartphone on Monday, hoping that a faster phone with higher-quality display will encourage consumers to spend as much...
SoftBank leads $265 million investments in two U.S.-based start-upsSoftBank on Monday led a new funding round of $165 million in California-based Karius and invested $100 million in New York-headquartered AI company Behavox, as...
Intel unveils new data center processor, 5G chipIntel Corp on Monday launched new microprocessors, including a second generation Xeon processor for data centers and a 10nm chip for wireless 5G base stations.
- Huawei's Mate XS folding phone to retail for 2,499 eurosHuawei's Mate XS folding smartphone will be priced at 2,499 euros ($2,709.67) for its premium version and goes on sale worldwide next month, its sales...
- Britain's top cop calls for law on police use of AIBritain's most senior police officer on Monday called on the government to create a legal framework for police use of new technologies such as artificial...
- Mapping coronavirus: South Koreans turn to online tracking as cases surgeAs the new coronavirus spreads in South Korea, private software developers have set up websites and apps to help people track cases and shun places...
- Mastercard to add 1,500 technology jobs in IrelandMastercard Inc plans to hire 1,500 more staff in Dublin over the next three to five years, more than trebling its workforce in one of...
- In Mumbai, Microsoft boss Nadella trumpets cloud tie-up with India's RelianceMicrosoft Corp Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella touted the new India cloud partnership with Reliance Industries as he shared center-stage with its...
Amazon in Holocaust row about 'Hunters' series, anti-Semitic booksThe Auschwitz Memorial criticized Amazon on Sunday for fictitious depictions of the Holocaust in its Prime series "Hunters" and for selling books of Nazi propaganda.
- Ex-Facebook executive starts group to help employees push companies on climateFacebook's former sustainability chief has launched an organization to help employees at big companies press their bosses for more aggressive policies to fight climate change.
- No global digital tax by end-2020 would mean chaos: FranceFailure to reach a global deal on where and how much to tax digital giants such as Google , Amazon or Facebook would...
- Japan criticizes U.S. digital tax proposal at G20Japanese finance minister Taro Aso criticized on Sunday a U.S. tax reform proposal that he said could undermine global efforts to agree new rules on...
- Hughes fears Indian closure, bank disruptions over unpaid feesU.S. satellite broadband provider Hughes Network Systems may have to shut its Indian operations due to unpaid levies owed to the government, which could put...
- Twitter suspends group of pro-Bloomberg accounts over 'platform manipulation'Twitter Inc on Friday said it had started suspending and restricting dozens of accounts posting content promoting U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg.
- Samsung Electronics confirms coronavirus case at phone factory complex in South KoreaSamsung Electronics said on Saturday that one coronavirus case had been confirmed at its mobile device factory complex in the southeastern city of Gumi,...
- Let's come together to tax tech giants, say G20 officials eyeing $100 billion boostLeading world economies must show unity in dealing with aggressive "tax optimization" by global digital giants like Google , Amazon and Facebook , G20...
- Twitter tests labels, community moderation for lies by public figuresTwitter Inc said on Thursday that it was testing a new community moderation approach that would enable users to identify misleading information posted by politicians...
Gold is already up $120 in 2014.
Maybe it’s time investors revisit the gold story, with physical shortages and willing buyers, we may never see under $1250 an ounce again.
While gold it not the most exciting tech story, there is a good chance that gold will be reintroduced into the monetary system for commerce and payments.
Read more ...
Tech Investor Report is the largest on-line directory for investors to learn about the best Tech Companies.
Is your company Tech Savvy enough to be listed on our site?
Start Getting "AutoMagic IA Investor Awareness" Today.
Contact us to have your company reviewed for listing on our site, then start getting investor exposure right away.Note: Not all tech companies will be approved for a full listing.
- Huawei's Mate XS folding phone to retail for 2,499 euros